Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Swiss Art Space

Eté 9

International Art Exhibition, 8 - 23 July 2022


Swiss Art Space Gallery organizes the 9th edition of the exhibition Eté 2022 and invites you to participate with your artwork. Swiss and foreign artists will exhibit their latest creations and thus show their presence on the swiss art scene. Eté 2022 is open to all techniques in visual arts. No specific theme. All formats are admitted.

Swiss Art Space and the Selection Committee will select the best of your work which will be exhibited at Eté 2022. Information (pdf) of selected works with the Contract and Labels sheets for participating in the Exhibition will be sent to you by email.

To receive Conditions for participation in the Exhibition, please click on the email link below until 21 May 2022.

gallery@swissartspace.com


Swiss Art Space

Eté 9

Exposition international d'art, 8 - 23 juillet 2022

La galerie Place Suisse des Arts organise la 9ème édition de l’exposition Eté 2022 et vous invite à participer avec vos oeuvres. Les artistes suisses et étrangers exposeront leurs dernières créations et montreront ainsi leur présence sur la scène artistique suisse. Eté 2022 est ouverte à toutes les techniques d'arts visuels. Le thème est libre. Tous les formats sont acceptés.

 La Place Suisse des Arts et le Comité de sélection sélectionneront vos meilleurs travaux qui seront exposés durant Eté 2022. Les informations (pdf) des œuvres sélectionnées avec les fiches de contrat et d’étiquetage pour participer à l’exposition vous seront envoyées par courrier électronique.

Pour recevoir les conditions de participation à l'exposition, veuillez cliquer sur l'email ci-dessous jusqu'au 21 mai 2022.

gallery@swissartspace.com


1 comment:

  1. I TESTED POSITIVE FOR HSV-2 A FEW MONTHS AGO.

    At first, Yes, I was devastated thinking I have an incurable STD for life. After doing hours of research I quickly realized genital herpes is a filthy parasite that just likes to hide in your body. Yes, There’s no “medical cure” but that doesn’t mean your body can’t get rid of it. I literally flush it out of my system with the help of Doctor Azuka, A natural herbal medicine which I ordered after doing some research. And now I’m HSV-2 negative, I never believed it until my doctor finally gave me the test results and behold I was HSV-2 free. I’m so glad that I found you, Doctor Azuka. Thanks so much for your goodness I’m grateful. You can also get your help from him through his email } dr.azukasolutionhome@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete